      From: Chris M. Dickson <chris@...>
      To: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com <ukpbm@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, August 05, 2001 02:22
      Subject: Re: [ukpbm] Reminder - Mind Sports Olympiad

      In message <996966122.2030.98062.a85@yahoogroups.com>,
      ukpbm@yahoogroups.com writes
      >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
      >
      >Mind Sports Olympiad
      >
      >Date: Sunday, August 19, 2001
      >Time: All Day

      Er, this goes on until Monday, August 27th. Mark, have you set this
      thing to give us a two-week advance warning for the next eight days? :-/

      Note also that it doesn't start on Friday 17th; the first events are on
      Saturday 18th. Full schedule on the MSO web site at www.msoworld.com -
      all the interesting games are in the "proprietary games" section.

      Have fun!
      Chris

      --
      Chris M. Dickson, Middlesbrough, Great Britain; chris@...