1354Postal rates again

    Jun 11, 2007
      I only just noticed that the large letter 100g+ second class UK rate is now 60p up from 55p. I sent out the last issue of Variable Pig using one first, one second (32p + 23p) well after the April changes came into force. One first and one second is now only 58p (34p + 24p) so I guess Royal Mail must have let me off. They won't this time so as I have loads of firsts and seconds hoarded, it looks like I'll have to rush out and buy lots of 2p stamps! D'oh!