1352Bring & Buy stall at MidCon this Saturday (Nov. 11th)

    Nov 6, 2006
      Greetings,

      This is a short message to confirm that there will be a Bring & Buy
      stall at MidCon on the Saturday this year.

      We are intending to hold it in the Wroxton suite (in the space that used
      to be occupied by
      Diplomacy players ...) but if space is not available then we will
      hire a syndicate room for the day. In the event of a room needing to
      be hired then we will have to charge a 10% commission to cover costs
      but hopefully the Wroxton will suffice and there will be no need to
      charge sellers.

      Full details are on http://fbgames.co.uk/Midcon/news.htm
      <http://fbgames.co.uk/Midcon/news.htm>

      If you want to send me advance details of the games you are planning
      to bring to sell then feel free to e-mail me and I will update the
      web site accordingly.

      Regards,