      From: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ukpbm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Sent: 19 August 2006 14:40
      To: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ukpbm] Clearing out my attic

      Under some pressure, I have spent some happy hours clearing boxes
      which have moved between various attics over the last few years, and
      it is finally time to let some old zines go. If anybody would like
      to save them from the recycling bin, please contact me.

      I assume that somebody still runs a zine archive, but I have lost
      track of who it is, so I apologise for sending this to the whole

      The available zines are:

      Veni Vidi Vici 34 to end
      Smodnoc 20 to 62
      The Cunning Plan 11 to 52