1345Re: [ukpbm] Postal Grand National rules

  • Malcolm Cornelius
    Aug 13, 2006
      > I've had a request to run the Grand National game in The Tangerine Terror.
      > Unfortunately I can't lay my hands on a copy of the rules. Could anyone help
      > out. I have played this in Malcolm Cornelius's magnificent 'zine BUM.

      IIRC the game was invented by Mick Haytack, we made a couple of small mods
      over the years = I think I ran it two or three times.

      I'll look back on the computer but I think I've deleted any copies of the
      rules I may have had.

      The zine bank should have a copy of an issue with the rules in but it would
      take some finding.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic