1329Re: [ukpbm] Mission From God (reprise)

  • Peter Sullivan
    Mar 15, 2006
      John Harrington wrote:

      >I've given up hope of getting reviews these days.
      John - please feel free to re-use any of the reviews I've done for the
      fanzine Pixel #1, now available on the web at:
      (The editor asked me to do "some fanzine reviews" which I intepreted as
      including postal games zines as well as SF fanzines.)
      The reviews of the postal games zines aren't quite in canonical MfG
      format (no seperate list of games running & waiting lists, for example)
      but are pretty close.
      Peter Sullivan <peter@...>
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic