1316Zine Poll

  • Bruce Edwards
    Nov 27, 2005

      I'm sure there are others out there who could say more on this but anyway...

      I haven't been around the zine scene that long but would like to thank John for arranging, organising and counting the Zine Poll over the last few years.
      Imho, I think the time is right to stop the poll, as it seems there are fewer zines around - and so it is likely the ones with the highest readership will be the ones scoring best.

      I guess the same is true for MfG too, so thanks again to John for keeping up (as best he could) with all the zines starting and folding while trying to write something about the zines to try and attract new subbers!