1311Zine Poll

    Nov 18, 2005
      Dear all,

      Sorry for the late announcement of this. I was holding off making a
      final decision until MidCon.

      I will not be running the Zine Poll this year. Someone else may take
      over and if they do I can forward them Keith Thomasson's Excel
      spreadsheet, which proved invaluable in totting up the numbers in
      previous years; these days, probably all you'd need is fingers, thumbs
      and maybe the toes of one foot.

      If there are any editors reading this, please publicise my decision.
      Feel free to castigate me for the late announcement.

      Regards,