      From: Mike Dean [mailto:mike.dean@...]
      Sent: 14 August 2004 8:33 PM
      To: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ukpbm] Re: UPDATE: PSYCHOCON 2004 - 8th to 10th October 2004
      in SCARBOROUGH, UK

      Do many zine editors subscribe to this group? I thought they did -
      obviously they don't, otherwise they would have read the paragraph
      below! No wonder the British postal games hobby is still in retreat!
      The only reply I have had is from Jim Burgess for TAP. He will get
      his information printed in the PSYCHO CON booklet. Hell, PSYCHO CON
      might not be the BEST or the BIGGEST convention in the UK - but
      surely EVERY bit of publicity and promotion opportunity is good for
      the British hobby, isn't it? Come on - send me your details and I'll
      put them in the booklet guys!

      MIKE
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic