      From: hnb24565
      To: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 11:12 PM
      Subject: [ukpbm] Alex Bardy

      I heard a rumour that Alex has moved again. Since (at long last) the
      latest issue of The Tangerine Terror is ready, I need to make sure
      Alex gets his copy.

      If anyone knows where he's hanging out these days (or has an active
      email address for him), could they e-mail me off this list with the
      details?

      Cheers
      Howard