1210Re: [ukpbm] Re: the "Badly Written" rule

  • Mark Wightman
    Oct 3, 2003

      > Yes but most badly written orders are just sloppy ordering - things like
      > Bul-Con; or not specifying a country when supporting that country's
      > units.

      I've never understood this. Why should people have to specify the
      nationality of a foriegn support? To me the following orders are the same,
      it's not as if there can be two different units in a province.

      A(Rum) s Turkish A(Bul) - Ser
      A(Rum) s A(Bul) - Ser
      A(Rum) s Bul - Ser

      Why should you have to include superfluous info? Although, I would say that
      if your did include it then it should be right.

      Cheers

      Mark
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic