      From: Bruce Edwards
      To: ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 10 September 2002 8:39
      Subject: Re: [ukpbm] Time to say goodbye?

      It's a shame, but I think you're right. I don't think it's just the amateur pbm scene though. People seem to have less time for organising social events too. Our primary school is searching for a Chair for the Parents' Association and the church committee cancelled a trip to London because of no support.
      The world changes and moves on... but I'll hang onto as many zines as I can!

      B.

      psychopath website (for games) - http://www.psychozine.co.uk