nationals

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 1:53 AM
      Am trying to organise myself (yes I know it is hard to imagine)

      Will entry form for the nationals be available on the website? or will we be sent a paper copy?

      When do we need to have entered by?

      Thanks

      Caroline
    • Michael Clapp
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 8:51 AM
        Message
        Caroline,

        The entry form will be sent with Twos News which is due at Sophos sometime this week.  I am sure Mark can provide Terry with a form if you want to do something quicker.   The entry fee goes up on 1st June as per attached NOR.

        We cancelled the Datchet Open Meeting over this weekend due to lack of wind.  There should be a re-run in October.

        Mike