I've used the Weidmuller ones, good range but they are expensive:- SAK2.5 terminals:- DIN Rail Mount Terminal Blocks | Farnell element14Chris_DNL
Hmm... interesting... certainly compact enough, certainly has enough connection points... I have reservations about using a completely non-insulated bussbarcolworth1452000
(Note - If you prefer forums to a mailing list you can join Our Forums Here - www.automatedhome.co.uk/vbulletin/ ).
We pride ourselves on having one of the friendliest, most helpful communities around. You won't get abuse for asking a "newbie" question and flaming isn't tolerated here.
If the message volume is too high for you, you can still subscribe and have a digest email sent once a day or even turn off email all together and just read the articles you're interested in on the web. If you're in the HA industry or have more than a casual interest in HA then subscribe to this list now!
- Repair and Improvement
- Sep 9, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.