RE: [ukha_d] mobile phone p800 ?

  • aashram
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2003
      Does gprs allow you to view ssl encrypted sites.
      I tried on a friend of mines p800 and it never showed the page.
      Is there a setting ?

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2003
        > Does gprs allow you to view ssl encrypted sites.

        I have no idea TBH, I don't use the phone's browser, I have no need for it
        ATM, I use the laptop via Bluetooth to access the net.

        > I tried on a friend of mines p800 and it never showed the page.
        > Is there a setting ?

        I do know that GPRS isn't exactly blisteringly fast could that be the
        problem?

        K.