Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: rec.juggling

  • Dave Cheetham
    Message 1 of 13 , May 10, 2010
      Well, it seems that there's at least a bit of interest, so I'll
      continue this here for the moment.

      Glyn - my comments were based around Thunderbird 3, so that menu
      structure should work for you.

      Anyone else - I wrote a post to rec back in December about setting up
      rec in a dedicated newsreader, and synching it across computers
      (though it doesn't apply any more since work changed their IT policy
      back in Feb).

      You can read it at:

      http://groups.google.com/group/rec.juggling/browse_thread/thread/709c6f6e692ba2a5/672eec0c1943b440?lnk=gst&q=thunderbird+cheetham#672eec0c1943b440

      or

      http://www.jugglingdb.com/news/thread.php?group=1&id=230754

      Cheers,
      Message 2 of 13 , May 12, 2010
        Hi Mini,

        when is final voting going to be counted for this - can't see that
        written anywhere, and it looks like a lot of people have asked some
        quite valid questions that still remain unanswered.

        cheers,

        On 07/05/2010 14:33, Mini Mansell wrote:
        > hi.
        >
        > As you may be aware there is no site yet in place for BJC 2011.
        >
        > there are 2 teams that are proposing to bid for it though.
        >
        > this is an email to ask that you check your inbox on May 12th.

        www.loadeddice.co.uk
      • tlmbvoid
        Message 3 of 13 , May 13, 2010
          --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, Glyn Hanton <glyn@...> wrote:
          > Hi Mini,
          >
          > when is final voting going to be counted for this - can't see that
          > written anywhere,....

          Apart from on
          http://www.thebritishjugglingconvention.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10 , where it says "Poll runs till Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 pm"?

          Void

          --
          TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 18 designs
        • Concrete Circus
          Message 4 of 13 , May 13, 2010
            Come on now Void, are you expecting Glyn to read?

            Nigel

            thinking he's heading North not South next Easter

            Message 5 of 13 , May 13, 2010
              On 13/05/2010 13:27, Concrete Circus wrote:
              > Come on now Void, are you expecting Glyn to read?

              Is there no such thing as professional pride in the jesting trade these
              days.

              Make an effort man.

              p.s. cheers void.

              www.loadeddice.co.uk