BJC 2010

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2010
      Hi

      I've been going to BJC conventions since 1992 and this year find myself in a bit of a tricky situation.
      Me and my partner Annette now have a 6 month old baby (Nico) which for obvious reasons make camping at bit tricky to say
      the least, in early April camping is a bit of a no no.
      We went to the EJC this year while my partner was heavily pregnant, but again we could not camp. We contacted the organisers and they managed to find us a
      person who would put us up, for a bit of cash.
      So we we're wondering
      if there is anybody, who will be to busy organising and staying at the
      convention, that they have a free room going spare (for which we would
      pay) in Huddersfield. Or very close.
      If not does anyone have any suggestions for cheap b&b's or hotels in the vacinity suitable.

      hoping to make it to BJC if you can help.

      Cheers Rob Fiery