RE: [uk_jugglers] A Plea from Lestival!

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I don't usually mail this group, but I'd like to comment on Lestival.

      I've been to hundreds of conventions in the past 16 or so years (ok, a
      little sad I know) some of them didn't appeal to me and I've not gone back.
      I've been to Lestival both times. I'll be going again this year. I could
      mention many things I find great about it, but the best opinion you'll get
      is your own. Go and experience it yourself.

      Hopefully see you there.

      Andy.

      P.S. I don't live near Leicester, I have nothing to do with the organisation
      and I think Plumsie smells. Nevertheless, I'm still going.

      _____