accomodation at bjc

  • davejellybean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Now being classed as an old fart and needing a bit of comfort I have booked a twin bedded en suite room at a hotel near the convention.The hotel is the OLD GOLF HOUSE and is situated on the same road as the college.Alas Mrs.JB is not attending the convention(THANKFULLY) so I am looking for someone to share the room and cost.The room will cost you £130.00 for the 4 nights.Breakfast is £7.00 but is optional.For those who dont know me I am reasonably behaved,snore and fart moderately but am generally cosidered to be a nice sort of a bloke...lol.Anyone interested e.mail me on davejellybean@... or have a look at my website......www.jellybeanjuggling.com.

      Many thanks,,,,roomster peeps........Dave.