Re: [uk_jugglers] bjc2010

  • Richard Loxley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      Perhaps due to the early deadline for the cheap pre-reg price?

      Personally I always leave it until just before the price goes
      up to register. Although I did register earlier one year when
      the organisers started begging for registrations because they
      needed the cash to pay for bookings.

      I think the best strategy is for the organisers to set the deadline
      for cheaper registrations to be just before when they need the money
      for their cash-flow, then everyone wins.

      - Richard

      (Already registered, and paid for a t-shirt & hoody :-) Everyone else
      remember the price goes up on 9th December!)

      On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:45:31 -0000, "minimansell" <mini@...>
      wrote:
      > wow.
      >
      > its not even december yet and over 125 people have already registered
      > and
      > paid for BJC2010
      >
      > i have been involved in pre reg for over 10yrs and this is the highest
      > number
      > this early in my memory.
      >
      > BJC2010 is going to be fantastic it really will be the one you will
      > remember
      > for years.
      >

      > www.bjc2010.co.uk/store to pre reg and buy your t-shirt/hoodie cheap
      > as
      > well
      >

      > MIni
    • Caspar
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        also possibly that this is an unusually early opening of the pre-reg.

        Caspar