rubbish magazines wanted

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
      I need a few dozen really rubbish magazines

      Fish and cheese monthly, the mole hunters annual. The world of pork.

      That's sort of stuff. Oddball mags

      Happy to cover postage if anyone can help or can collect at a juggling
      convention.

      Mini

      Creative, Artistic, Enthusiastic.

      Circus Skills, Street Shows, Mayhem.

      www.minimansell.com

    • Dave Cheetham
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
        As long as you're aware that "World of Pork" is actually quite different
        from what you're expecting - you'll be fine...

        Dave

        2009/10/13 Mini Mansell <mini@...>

        > I need a few dozen really rubbish magazines
        >
        > Fish and cheese monthly, the mole hunters annual. The world of pork.
        >
        > That's sort of stuff. Oddball mags
        >
        > Happy to cover postage if anyone can help or can collect at a juggling
        > convention.
        >
        > Mini
        >
        > Creative, Artistic, Enthusiastic.
        >
        > Circus Skills, Street Shows, Mayhem.