Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: Bristol

  • Nog Wilde
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 28, 2009
      What is "Pirate passing " ???????????????

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 4, 2009
        Hello folks,

        Late notice as usual, but BoB has been confirmed for Jan 30th 2010.
        http://www.juggler.net/bob for more info.
        IJDb users can add themselves to the list of attendees here: http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?id=7639

        See you there.

        The Void
        Buk!

        --
        TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 13 designs!
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 14, 2009
          Schools and Scouts hail changes to vetting scheme - bbc website

          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8410912.stm

          www.loadeddice.co.uk
        • jonathan the jester
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 6, 2010
            Happy New Decade...

            Why so quiet you luverleee peepol.

            Schools and Scouts hail changes to vetting scheme - bbc website

            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8410912.stm

            www.loadeddice.co.uk

          • dave booth
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 7, 2010

              From: jonathan the jester <j.jester@...>
              Subject: [uk_jugglers] Is there life or are you all practicing your yoyo skills.
              To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 22:49

              Happy New Decade...

              Why so quiet you luverleee peepol.

              Schools and Scouts hail changes to vetting scheme - bbc website

              http://news. bbc.co.uk/ 1/hi/education/ 8410912.stm

              www.loadeddice. co.uk

            • abbyfrary
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 7, 2010