BJC 2011

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi.

      Bjc09 is now over and we all hope those of you who came had a fantastic
      time.

      You are being included in this email because you either pre registered for
      BJC 08 or 09 and as such we think you the people who care about BJC.

      There is a team working hard towards BJC2010 and doing a fantastic job so
      far www.bjc2010.co.uk will take you to their website.

      It would be wonderful if there was to be teams working towards 2011, if
      you're considering it please get in touch. We can help.

      There is a small fund made up from surplus at a number of BJC's going back
      to 1999 that we can make available as a start up loan for paying your
      deposits on a venue etc.

      We can also offer help and assistance if you require it in most of the
      areas involved in organising your Bjc.

      If you think you know the ideal venue in your town and fancy thinking more
      about organising BJC2011 we look forward to hearing from you.

      Mini Emily (and a whole load of other people with previous BJC organising
      experience)

    • Mini Mansell
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
        is anyone considering offering to run BJC 2011.

        no whispers heard so far.

        if you are. get in touch please

        MIni

      • Paul Donegan
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2010
          Hi All,
          Does anyone know what time we can put our tents up at BJC 2010?
          Dont say 6pm please.
          Also, could BJC2011 be in the summer? Just a thought.
          Regards,

          Paul.

        • info@bjc2010.co.uk
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2010
            BJC is organised by a new group of people every year in a new town. if
            next years organisers want it in summer. then summer it wil be.

            so far no one has stepped forward to organise bcj 2011. would you like to
            offer?

            bjc 2010 starts at 4pm on wednesday. you can arrive on site and erect your
            tent anytime after then.

            MIni

            On 19 March 2010 22:00, Paul Donegan <pauldonegan@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            > Does anyone know what time we can put our tents up at BJC 2010?
            > Dont say 6pm please.
            > Also, could BJC2011 be in the summer? Just a thought.
            > Regards,
            >
            > Paul.

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2010
              --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "info@..." <bjc2010@...> wrote:

              > BJC is organised by a new group of people every year in a new town. if
              > next years organisers want it in summer. then summer it wil be.
              >
              > so far no one has stepped forward to organise bcj 2011. would you like to
              > offer?
              >

              > bjc 2010 starts at 4pm on wednesday. you can arrive on site and erect your
              > tent anytime after then.
              >
              > MIni
              >

              > On 19 March 2010 22:00, Paul Donegan <pauldonegan@...> wrote:
              >

              > > Hi All,
              > > Does anyone know what time we can put our tents up at BJC 2010?
              > > Dont say 6pm please.
              > > Also, could BJC2011 be in the summer? Just a thought.
              > > Regards,
              > >
              > > Paul.

              I know I'm not attending the BJC this year 2010 (only becasue I'm moving house) .. however, for those of us who can't choose our holidays please note that it may exclude us in Scotland as our holidays don't always match those south of the border. School holidays (I'm a teacher) are radically different for example... It is also woth mentioning that the EJC is often in the summer months too...
            • Paul Donegan
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2010
                Hi Paul and all,

                Very good point Paul, in my little experience with booking magic events, whatever date you do it, someones going to not make it.

                I only mentioned about the summer because if was so fantastic last year getting up at 7.30 cos its so hot in tent!!  So me and my neighbour in next tent passing clubs a 8am, blooming great!!

                I hope to go to the EJC next year which is the end of August ( plus 2 days to get there and 2 days back)

                Happy easter, I hope nobody too stuffed with chocolate!!!

                See you Wednesday??

                Love and respect,

                Paul Donegan.

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4, 2010
                  --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, Paul Donegan <pauldonegan@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Paul and all,
                  >
                  > Very good point Paul, in my little experience with booking magic events, whatever date you do it, someones going to not make it.
                  >
                  > I only mentioned about the summer because if was so fantastic last year getting up at 7.30 cos its so hot in tent!!  So me and my neighbour in next tent passing clubs a 8am, blooming great!!
                  >
                  > I hope to go to the EJC next year which is the end of August ( plus 2 days to get there and 2 days back)
                  >
                  > Happy easter, I hope nobody too stuffed with chocolate!!!
                  >
                  > See you Wednesday??
                  >
                  > Love and respect,
                  >
                  > Paul Donegan.

                  So far I've not made the last 3 years... all becasue the BJC was at a time I was still at school (even for the summer one) .. I don't think Senior Management would take too kindly to me asking for time off to attend... and throwing a 'sicky' would be ok unless I get caught (hehehehe) ... any way hope every one has a good time there... I'm sure you all will....