British Juggling Convention 2009 News

  • bjc2009@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2009
      Hi,

      All the preparations are nearing completion point so it's high time we told who you might be seeing and or learning from at this years BJC :-)

      The workshop timetable isn't finished yet but a small selection of workshop already confirmed include:

      Jon Peat on creating 3 ball body moves (http://juggling.tv/video/2478/jon-peat-lestival-09)
      The Torwood Wheelers running a number of german wheel workshops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNMvNGnSQXE)
      Andy Wakeford will be introducing the levistick to BJC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dzfo7VJRS4)

      As well as nail in nose and walking on broken glass and multi person double dutch skipping.

      There will be the usual good range of workshops covering beginner, intermediate and advanced use of balls, rings and clubs, 1 diabolo and two diabolo including 2D orbits and workshops by Tempei Arakawa, 1 and 2 Devilstick(s), acrobalance and unicycle. Some of these haven't yet been arranged so if you can help please do email workshops@... and someone will get back to you.

      This year we are going all out on the fire show, with professional fire performances from some of the top fire performers in the UK

      Performances by;
      Chimaera
      Cutting Edge Circus
      Juggling Inferno
      Rob Fiery
      MCP
      Spangle Pants

      Some of the artist in fire show will also be offering workshops on their respective skills.

      We will announce some top acts for the public show very soon :-)

      Pre-reg Closes this Saturday! (18th July)

      Team BJC2009

    • Concrete Circus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
        This is all very well and good but your site isn't letting me buy tickets or log in (it did let me register)

        Nigel