Crawley workshop leaders wanted

  • Dave Law
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 9:43 AM
      Crawley convention is just a few weeks away and I'd like to get a workshop
      schedule sorted out, so if any of you lovely people who are coming to
      Crawley want to volunteer to run a workshop get in touch with me at
      davemlaw at btinternet dot com ,

      The earlier you reply the more chance of getting your proffered time slot
      and venue.

      So beat the rush and help us run another great convention.

      Thanks for reading

      Dave

      www.circuswurx.co.uk/conv.html for details of convention

    • Peter Gamble