Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: Brizzle

  • jonathan the jester
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 19 2:49 PM
      I did google it.

      I found the conundrum of wanting to know but not wanting to ask any more
      stupid questions hilarious... as did everybody who came to my office today.

      Nice one Charlie.

      From: "jonathan the jester" <j.jester@...>

      Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:41:23
      To: <uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>

      I'm so tempted to ask... but something cynical is making me hesitant....

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 26, 2009
        Didn't see the fire show.
        Only got to the second round of the backgammon tourney.
        Was first out in the poker tourney.
        Didn't see the show.

        Yes it was fantastic as always.

        Nigel