Re: [uk_jugglers] vistaprint -slowest delivery option.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
      On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 15:33 +0100, Kevin Rowe wrote:

      > I always choose the slowest delivery option with vistaprint cards.
      > They always send em fast. Ordered on monday, arrived today.
      >
      > Remember ... these options are just a fun way to take more money off
      > you.

      That's not entirely true I think

      In order to keep the prices down they combine lots of jobs together on
      print runs. If you're unlucky to be at the start of a new print run you
      could wait a long time. If you're at the end (or your job triggers
      sending the whole batch off to print) then you'll get them quickly. Luck
      of the draw.

      If you select a faster option then you pay the overhead of a smaller
      print run to get your job quicker.

    • jonathan the jester
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
        Listen guys... You are scaring me now..

        There's a few scenes in "American Psycho." where business cards get far too much attention and it all ends in tears.