Selly Oak Seance Rooms

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Incidentally folks, Selly Oak has it's own Seance rooms. A project under construction. Events are being held there. Initially a series of informal get-togethers. May 15th heralds an evening of Metaphysical Magic with Dr Todd Landman, the first main event.

      The owner, a gentleman with initials 'DB', has just gone off to spain for a weeks holiday. All sorts of weird artefacts, concealed passages. Nice to have this on my doorstep.

      Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone has interests in this area. I don't myself. However it's still fun to see it going on.