looking for crash space in sheffield

  • Annette Gliwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      HI everybody
      I am looking again for a crash space for four days in or around Sheffield.
      With Adrian and Janien moved and allready having stayed at Tim's and Emely's and Yam's  in the past I was wondering if there would be any other jugglers that wouldn't mind putting me up for next Monday till Friday (or just a few days of those). Or maybe anybody who wants to rent out their spare room for a few days?
      Could somebody forward this to the Sheffield jugglers too?
      thank you very much and hope to see some of you next week at Sheffield juggling
      x Annette
      ps.: 0774 2984551