Chocfest - 14/02/09

  • Sam Vines
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 5:47 AM
      Woo, nearly Chocfest time and this year Chocfest is on (de)tour to Selby Abbey. Jo Ro's has been demolished but should be rebuilt in time for our event in 2010. The rest of this email has been copied from my post to rec.juggling...Selby Abbey is a working church. They've requested that we do nothave wheels inside (though you're still welcome to uike/snake/wave roundthe grounds outside). There will also be areas which we are not permittedto juggle in which will be clearly marked (this is mostly the area infront of the alter).Tea/coffee/light lunches will be on sale in the church hall.The show will star (amongst others) Bekka Rose, Donald Grant (who hasfinally put together the new routine he's been promising us - wahey!) andwill be headlined by CNPK.Several of our planned acts have had to drop out due to breaking variousbones so we're a few acts short of a full show. If you'd like to performplease let me/Chocfest people know (or just volunteer on the day). Thelights for the show may not be ideal - apologies in advance (or if you'vegot some lights we can beg/steal/borrow from you please get in touch).So... 14th Feb. Selby Abbey. From 9:30am. Bring cake.Mamphwww.chocfest.net