Re: [uk_jugglers] Bristol Convention - not catastrophe yet

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Here here..Peachi

      Myself and Annette were thinking along a similar track. If people want it to happen then we all do a bit to help, it shouldn't be too much work for a group.

      Did a quick think/search for marquees and well Bristol is a good place for them. It end of the season too so most are likely to be available. I have a few contact's to try over the next few week at least. will put the message out and see what's around here locally. Which should save a few quid.

      Face Book save Bristol Convention, coming soon, maybe a good way to connect a few people (sorry fak). Or at least see who's up for it, that uses FB [TM of evil].

      I think that the festival is big enough with enough motivated people to keep on running. I think we just need some info from John to help take the event on. Or off his hands as it were. Then maybe he can pop in to enjoy a meal and some entertainment without running it.

      more +ve idea's welcome

      Rob

      there's a Bristol like convention in Turkey now in it's 4th year. Scenery to equal the Severn and a cool blue ocean...mmmm. End of Sept.