peacock feathers (again)

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2008
      I just placed an order for more peacock feathers. So if anyone wants a
      bundle let me know

      Ostrichesonline ask 275.77 plus about a tenner shipping on bundles of 1000
      35 inch long feathers

      I am doing 1000 for £210 plus a fiver shipping.

      About a 75 quid saving.

      Email me off list if you want any

      mini@...

      Mini

      Creative, Artistic, Enthusiastic.

      Circus Skills, Street Shows, Mayhem.

      www.minimansell.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
        Happy New Year to All,

        having had a bit too much free time over christmas, and having found a
        bunch of free post code data kicking around the interweb
        (http://www.npemap.org.uk/ is very handy), I've updated
        circusworkshop.net to include a post code search to make it a bit easier
        to find out who's nearest ...

        ...which is all well and good, except I don't have everyone's post codes
        who's on it. I've dug some off them off web sites and the like, but if
        you've previously sent me your info, and it didn't have a post code in
        it (being as I never asked for one), then you might like to send me one
        now .... or you'll end up on the bottom of the all the searches.....sorry.

        www.loadeddice.co.uk
      • jonathan the jester
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
          Hi Glyn.,

          Happy New Year.

          Have you heard anything from Latvia? We haven't.

          Our postcode is SP5 3TA

          Love Pauline and Jonathan

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
            Salisbury Circus and Juggling Club meets at a new venue on Thursday 8th Jan and Thursday 22 Jan.

            6 til 8 families, small kids and beginers.
            7 til 8 All welcome
            8 til 9 Older kids, Adults and Experts only.

            £3.50 kids,
            £4.50 over 16s.

            At St Francis Church Hall,
            Beatrice Road, off Castle Road
            Salisbury.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
              Hi All,

              just to let you know that we're opening the club in hitchin again for
              the winter season as of this wednesday evening if anyone fancies popping
              down to join us

              details at http://bam.boozle.me.uk/meeting.htm

              www.loadeddice.co.uk
            • Mark
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 17:01 +0000, Glyn Hanton wrote:
                > Hi All,
                >
                > just to let you know that we're opening the club in hitchin again for
                > the winter season as of this wednesday evening if anyone fancies
                > popping
                > down to join us
                >
                > details at http://bam.boozle.me.uk/meeting.htm

                Doesn't say what time?

                Too short notice - will try to make it next week

                Mark

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                  Ooops, 7:30 til 11pm

                  should also mention it's attached to a bar, so over 16's only.

                  hope to see there at some point.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                    I didn't get the original of this. I think I might not be getting all of the messages, they seem a bit thin lately...

                    Can anybody shed any light on this?

                    Mark wrote:
                    > On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 17:01 +0000, Glyn Hanton wrote:
                    >
                    >> Hi All,
                    >>
                    >> just to let you know that we're opening the club in hitchin again for
                    >> the winter season as of this wednesday evening if anyone fancies
                    >> popping
                    >> down to join us
                    >>
                    >> details at http://bam.boozle.me.uk/meeting.htm

                    www.loadeddice.co.uk

                  • Jay Linn
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "jonathan the jester"
                      <j.jester@...> wrote:

                      > I didn't get the original of this. I think I might not be getting
                      all of the messages, they seem a bit thin lately...

                      > Can anybody shed any light on this?

                      Yes. Yahoo! groups is shite, and the way it handles mail and
                      especially threading of mail is shite on a stick. It sucks really
                      hard.

                      Yahoo! also insist on identifying some people as having bouncing
                      email, and then arbitrarily stop sending them group messages, without
                      bothering to notify them. As I said, Yahoo! is shite.

                      You, Jonathan, have an appalling record of opening new UK_J threads
                      by replying to old ones, thereby screwing the already screwed message
                      threading, but the reason that happens is probably that you use your
                      email client to reply and to post, and Yahoo! groups being shite, it
                      gets it's knickers in a twist, so it's not actually your fault.
                      Hurrah!

                      My advice to you would be to only ever post to and read from UK_J via
                      the web interface and don't go anywhere near your email client for
                      UK_J. Which is about as helpful as advising you to hop if you've
                      broken your leg. Sorry about that, but Yahoo! is shite.

                      Personally, I'd like to see the Yahoo! UK_J group (which is shite)
                      just host a redirect to a Wordpress or Joomla domain somewhere else.

                      Hey ho. Have fun.

                      --
                      Jay