merchandising

  • philblackmoreuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi,

      Phil Blackmore here, I not on here very often, but maybe you can help
      me.
      I'm looking to start merchandising at some of my gigs and am looking
      for suppliers of plates, diabolos, feathers, scarves, tri-its etc...
      I've got JACs products (thanks Mini), Tobar, Butterfingers, firetoys,
      oddballs and beard. Any others I should try for the best price?

      Cheers,
      Phil
    • John Caudrey
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        Hi Phil

        I reckon you've just about got the lot already.
        Tobar's stuff is really based at the toy market, for example their diabolos come with twisted (not braided) string which is basically useless after a short period of time.
        All the others supply quality circus/juggling equipment.
        For peacock feathers you could try: http://www.ostrich.com/shop/cat?cmd=stdsearch:feather,peacock,eye-nat

        Cheers

        John

        www.largerthanlifeuk.com