Re: [uk_jugglers] Circus Workshops

  • Kester the Jester
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 14, 2008
      Hi Glyn,

      Hope you enjoyed Latvia.

      Count me in. Although I'm happy to work with one of the bigger companies, I still work freelance as well.

      Nigel

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 24, 2008
        Just to let those people who've sent me info know - I've updated the
        members page at http://www.circusworkshop.net/circusworkshopmembers.htm
        so your details should be on there. You might like to check them to make
        sure your links work, and that I've got your details correct.

        The people on there are currently very spread out geographically so I
        don't see too much competition for people, hence, it will remain a
        simple list, until I've got a bit more data, but am looking at making it
        searchable by post code when there's a few more people on it.

        www.loadeddice.co.uk