Childrens Entertainer Convention

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      There is going to be a convention aimed at proffessional childrens entertainers in January.

      All I know is:

      It will be midweek and aimed at the full time childrens entertainer.
      It will be held in a holiday parc with full facilities.

      I have been asked to help with this so if anybody wants to email me off line please let me know what you think of the idea and what you would want from such a convention.