RE: [uk_jugglers] Re: Last Weekend

  • lynne granger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008
      > A reminder that this weekend is the Honeystreet camping trip.

      Yup. Thanks for organising it, Lynne.

      Pics:

      http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/Honeystreet

      The Void

      Unjarred

      Woo! 'Quickpics Is U', and nice ones at that. I really want the Ian tent series to be a wee animation though - with extra loops on the unpopping bit please.Big thanks to everyone who came along.
      Lynne

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

      Unsubscribe

      Recent Activity

      4
      New Members

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! News
      Kevin Sites
      Get coverage of
      world crises.

      Real Food Group
      Share recipes
      and favorite meals
      w/ Real Food lovers.

      Y! Groups blog
      The place to go
      to stay informed
      on Groups news!

      .

    • Richard Loxley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
        Likewise - lovely weekend.

        My favourite moment was been woken from an afternoon
        nap by my subconscious overhearing the following
        conversation:

        Kate: Would you like a gin and tonic?
        Tom: No thanks, I've got Pimms and lemonade

        Somehow my subconscious mind decided that now would
        be a good time to wake up :-)

        So many thanks to Kate and Tom for keeping me well
        inebriated that evening ;-)

        - Richard