Re: This Weekend

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "lynne" <grangerism@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > A reminder that this weekend is the Honeystreet camping trip.

      Yup. Thanks for organising it, Lynne.

      Pics:
      http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/Honeystreet

      The Void
      Unjarred
    • lynne granger
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008
        > A reminder that this weekend is the Honeystreet camping trip.

        Yup. Thanks for organising it, Lynne.

        Pics:

        http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/Honeystreet

        The Void

        Unjarred

        Woo! 'Quickpics Is U', and nice ones at that. I really want the Ian tent series to be a wee animation though - with extra loops on the unpopping bit please.Big thanks to everyone who came along.
        Lynne

        Visit Your Group

        Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

        Unsubscribe

        Recent Activity

        4
        New Members

        Visit Your Group

        Yahoo! News
        Kevin Sites
        Get coverage of
        world crises.

        Real Food Group
        Share recipes
        and favorite meals
        w/ Real Food lovers.

        Y! Groups blog
        The place to go
        to stay informed
        on Groups news!

        .

      • Richard Loxley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
          Likewise - lovely weekend.

          My favourite moment was been woken from an afternoon
          nap by my subconscious overhearing the following
          conversation:

          Kate: Would you like a gin and tonic?
          Tom: No thanks, I've got Pimms and lemonade

          Somehow my subconscious mind decided that now would
          be a good time to wake up :-)

          So many thanks to Kate and Tom for keeping me well
          inebriated that evening ;-)

          - Richard