Wholesale peacock feathers available

  • Emily Winch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
      Sending this on behalf of Mini who's not internet enabled at the moment:

      I'm just about to make a substantial order for peacock feathers.
      If any workshop leaders in the UK want to buy some, I can save you
      money on the retail price.

      Current retail price on 30-36" feathers is 21p on bundles of 1000. I
      can save you £20 / bundle and do it for 19p. If anybody wants 1000 or
      more, please email mini@... and I will add them to the order.

      Thanks,

      Mini.
    • Charlie Holland
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
        > I'm just about to make a substantial order for peacock feathers.
        > If any workshop leaders in the UK want to buy some, I can save you
        > money on the retail price.
        >
        > Current retail price on 30-36" feathers is 21p on bundles of 1000. I
        > can save you £20 / bundle and do it for 19p. If anybody wants 1000 or
        > more, please email mini@... and I will add them to the order.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Mini.

        Mini, I hope that you're 100% confident of the ethicality of purchasing
        Peacock feathers from whatever your source is?

        http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040502/spectrum/main1.htm
        Indians can no longer be proud as a peacock. The national bird is being
        pushed to the brink of extinction. Poaching, indiscriminate use of
        pesticides and lax laws to nab those who kill the peacocks for their
        feathers, all add up to an endangered peacock population
      • Graham Currie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
          Very good point you make there Charlie.

          Thats just the kind of article that might give someone about to make a bulk
          order of peacock feathers pause for thought.
          Unless, that person was Mini, self-confessed destroyer of all forms of life.

          Err, that wasn't meant to sound harsh.....

        • Mini Mansell
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
            a call to my supplier tells me they are farmed and well looked after.
            Thats the extent of my knowledge on it all.

            On 7/7/08, Graham Currie <grahamcurrie23@...> wrote:
            > Very good point you make there Charlie.
            >
            > Thats just the kind of article that might give someone about to make a bulk
            > order of peacock feathers pause for thought.
            > Unless, that person was Mini, self-confessed destroyer of all forms of life.
            >
            > Err, that wasn't meant to sound harsh.....

          • Adam George
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
              Hey Guys,

              Have a gig in for this Saturday (12th July) in Swansea, South Wales.

              Its for a Stilt Walker to distribute store flyers 11-3

              Drop me an email to adam@... if your interested with
              website / references if I don't know you.

              Thanks
              Adam