Re: [uk_jugglers] Turkish Convention, flights etc..

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
      a bit more about other charges

      The price for the festival is 30 Euro (not sure for weekend contact j-fest to find out), camping @ 7-9 Euro a night. If you do workshops or help out this is overlooked. or you could rent a bungalow or a tree-house. Goto www.sundancecamp.com for more info on this
      They have a charge for airport pick up but I have never paid it yet as the juggling festival people kindly give lifts...Food is excellent Vegan / Veggie and Carnie all cooked on site and very reasonably priced.

      Rob

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2008
        hello peachi
        turkish juggling convention enterence fee is 30 euro whole week:)includes free camping
        and 24 hours juggling tent:))))
        we hope to see you with us
        take care
        deniz

        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Peachi - Pete" <peachi@...> wrote:

        > Wow that looks lovely! Spotted some familiar faces there. Definately on the list for the
        future but already doing too many festivals and conventions this year.

        > Any idea how much it is for the whole week or for the weekend or day?
        > Peachi

        Of robfirey