RE: [uk_jugglers] Re: bjc evaluation

  • Peachi - Pete
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2008
      I think this thread should be dropped.

      I talked to Liz and offered to talk to Tim and arbitrate this matter OFF
      LIST.

      Hope thats OK.

      So please respecfully dont reply anymore.
      Peachi

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 2, 2008
        Dear all people called *Paul" or *Seward.*

        Please don't be aggressively *patronising* on this thread. *Paul* that means you, but Mr Seward, that also means you.

        Seriously Sir, sort yourself out off list. And kindly refrain from *astrexing* key words. If you aren't man enough to write this out longhand with a quill and actually staple the parchment to my forehead, you shouldn't be on this thread sortin us all out....

        And if you could all kindly refrain from having passionate opinions about unimportant things like conventions, juggling, and funding I would be very grateful. Why cant we just live and let live and sit around a feild getting nothing done smoking various weeds, proclaiming them to be completely harmless but feeling really smug cos we can keep 6 balls of sterilised seed in the air for minutes at a time.

        World peace can be acheived if we all simply couldn't be arsed to fight for it.

        I'm now going to leave my keyboard and strutt around my office with my chest puffed up muttering stuff like "you aint worth it." The video will be on Utube from Friday...