Cycling to/from EJC 2008

  • Charlie Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Mulling over cycling along the Rhine to Karlsruhe - maybe cycling all
      the way from London or maybe train to Cologne then cycle - and/or back.
      Word is that the Rhine Gorge between Koblenz and Mannheim is wonderful.

      Anyone else thinking about doing this - maybe the first Rhine
      Convention en route? Or it could be the Karlsruhe/Crawley connection
      convention (Crawley Circus Convention near Gatwick Airport is the
      following weekend).

      Unfortunately the Forum on the EJC website has options for people
      travelling to discuss plans but only allows this about plane, train,
      bus and car which is a shame as they give good cycling info on the
      website itself.

      I've emailed one of the contact email addresses given for the
      convention so hopefully it'll be added. In the meantime I've also
      posted this to the IJDB.