Take Me Home

  • lynne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      ...I can be lost puppyish, sometimes (though some might say only by
      jumping up and down and peeing on the floor).

      ahem, anyway...

      I've just been offered a lift to Nottingham JC on Saturday and back
      from Fundango on Sunday and was wondering if anyone who lives
      near(ish) to Nott. would like to adopt me (*for one ({Sat} night only
      folks*).

      If you're not planning to go to F'dango then I can find my own way
      there on the Sunday.

      Oh go on, you know you want to!
      ta ra

      Lynne