BJC Announcement

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      **** BJC 2008 ANNOUNCEMENT ****

      Early Bird pre-registration via post / cheque has been extended to February 16th!!

      Buy your tickets for less (£60, to be precise!) in advance by going online to www.bjc2008.co.uk/store or come along to Chocfest, York, on the 2nd Feb or Ballring, Birmingham, on the 16th Feb to register in person and pay cash / cheque.

      Pre-registration via Google Checkout (credit / debit cards) will close on Sunday 3rd Feb at midnight as we are now being charged £1 per transaction.

      ON-THE-DOOR TICKET PRICES

      5-DAY* ONE DAY PUBLIC SHOW (SAT)
      Adult / 16+ £75 £25 £12.50
      11-15 yrs £40 £12 £ 6.00
      U11s free free free - if already attending the BJC, otherwise, £3.
      (*includes one free public show ticket)

      The event opens 4pm Weds, and closes again 4pm Sunday.
      The 5-day and One-Day tickets include access to the practise space, British Balloon Modelling Convention, the British Kendama Championships and all workshops. Please note:
      1. One-Day tickets do NOT include a Public Show ticket
      2. If you arrive earlier on the Wednesday than 4pm, you will be able to get onto the campsite, but not the halls.

      Day passes:
      If you arrive after 10.30pm at night, you will be given a temporary pass. This will give you access to the camping only until 9am the following morning when you will have to register and pay the appropriate pass price.

      Anyone under 16 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (18+), and this adult can accompany up to 4 under 15s into the BJC. Under 11s will be given their own pass, no need to register in advance - just ensure you have informed us they will be on site when you arrive.

      Sorry, but no dogs are allowed on site, except for registered assistance dogs.
      There is full disabled access at the Dome and anyone with specific requirements should e-mail the team in advance - info@....

      Local hotels can be searched for by entering the postcode DN4 7PD. (Google search result: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hotels+dn4+7pd&ie=UTF8&ll=53.524799,-1.096573&spn=0.10266,0.2314&z=12&om=0)
      The nearest hotels are the Campanile and the Premier Travel Inn. There are many other local amenities within 5 minutes walk.

      Remember, the BJC is a non-profit making organisation, run by jugglers for jugglers! If you are interested in running future BJCs, grab a member of staff at bjc 2008 and have a natter, or volunteer a couple of hours of your time to get an insider's perspective - volunteers@... :O)

      The Sheffield and South Yorkshire jugglers look forward to seeing you in Doncaster for BJC 2008!!

      BJC 2008 Doncaster
      www.bjc2008.co.uk
      liz@...

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
      "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
      "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
      Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
      www.minimansell.com
      www.ukjugglingshop.com