Re: [uk_jugglers] Bristol 2007 photos

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2007
      --On 27 September 2007 09:30 +0100 Sooby <scooby@...> wrote:
      ^
      You seem to have dropped a 'c' -----|

      -Paul
    • Scooby
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 14, 2007
        On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 04:32:32PM +0000, Paul Seward wrote:
        > --On 27 September 2007 09:30 +0100 Sooby <scooby@...> wrote:
        > ^
        > You seem to have dropped a 'c' -----|
        Yep, i think bit-rot got it whilst it was stuck in the mail queue.

        sCooby
      • Peachi - Pete
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 14, 2007
          Nice pics... lots of nice pictures of Rob Firey... anything going on with
          you two? ;)

          Just joshing, thanks for those, Peachi

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 15, 2007
            Oi!
            I might be a little distance away but I am still watching you all!
            he is taken! harrr harr

            x Annette