Durham Juggling convention

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      11yrs later we hit a pinacle of perfection.
      the convention became a festival
      smiles became contagious
      attendance became compulsory.

      Durham

      13/14 oct.

      www.durhamjugglingconvention.co.uk

      be there, or spend a year regretting it beore you can go to 2008.

      MIni

      "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
      "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
      "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
      Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
      www.minimansell.com
      www.ukjugglingshop.com