Bez Temata

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Just wanted to say to all the marvellous people at Brizzle this year:

      6 Young Latvian performers are thrilled to bits that they performed in front of many people from the highly regarded British juggling community and were given a really warm, encouraging and positive reception.

      They were nervous because they knew you could all do many amazing tricks, don't speak Latvian and are very experienced and accomplished crowd. I however knew that you would be an excellent audience and I am really glad that we bought them to the festival.

      Thank You all.

      See you next year

      Jonathan the Jester and The Table Top Circus.

      PS What a marvellous festival Brizzle is. Thank You John Carter.