Monday evening workshops at The Circus Space, London

  • Charlie Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      As of tonight (!) we're re-introducing a weekly juggling workshop at
      The Circus Space in the Combustion Chamber (Coronet Street, NI 6HD -
      Old Street tube), on Monday evenings from 7.30 - 10pm.
      www.thecircusspace.co.uk

      This is intended to become the workshop of choice for jugglers -
      whether amateur or professional - who are interested in developing
      high quality, original juggling performances. The workshop leader is
      Chris Patfield.

      Through these sessions we will encourage and support participants to
      develop their juggling skills whilst also exploring various juggling
      disciplines, conventional and unconventional and their use in
      performance. Each workshop will be offer a creative and explorative
      learning environment encouraging innovation and new ways of
      performing. We will nurture this through excellent tuition, a
      supportive, creative and open environment.

      These workshops will run on most Mondays during TCS term-times. The
      first workshop will take place on Monday the 3rd September and the
      autumn series runs until Monday 10th December 2007. (NB. no workshop
      on November 12th)
      Each workshop will cost £7 / £5 concession - need to show proof of
      status when paying:
      - Unemployed
      - Full-time students
      - Equity members
      - Circus Space Artist and Company Development Centre members
      - Housing benefit recipients
      - Invalidity benefit recipients
      - TCS Staff
      - Over 60 year olds
      - Two course discount (any two Adult courses)
      - 18 - 25 years olds