Re: [uk_jugglers] Youth Circus conference yesterday

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 1:44 AM
      [copied from rec.juggling]

      http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/publications/publication_detail.php?browse=recent&id=589
      >> (try the Word version, the PDF only contains a summary).
      >>
      >> If you would like more information about what happened at the
      >> conference, contact the Circus Arts Forum (www.circusarts.org.uk).
      There
      >> were a number of the usual suspects there, but I suspect many missed
      out.

      >> Cheers
      >>
      >> Charlie
      >>

      > So which of the usual suspects is going to go for the co-ordinator
      role? I
      > can't see anybody from a small organisation having the time, energy and
      > bullshit tolerance to go for it.
      >
      > Nigel

      No idea. The Arts Council, in all their wisdom, has only advertised it
      on the lists they run, and hasn't bothered to put it in any
      circus-related publications (World's Fair etc.). Oh, and the closing
      date is August 17th.

      So if anyone out there is interested in being the UK's Youth Circus
      coordinator, and/or hosting a network of Youth Circus practitioners and
      info, I'd say contact CAF....

      Cheers