Bungay weather forecast

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2007
      Hi ya

      thought some of you may be interested in this

      Monday 28th will have sunny spells and showers in most
      parts, and perhaps longer spells of rain in the north. The unsettled,
      often showery conditions will then predominate for most of the week.
      Windy at times in the north. However, further south, showers will be
      less frequent, and it will be less windy. Temperatures will be near
      normal, perhaps warm at times in the south. The showery theme will
      continue into the following week. In the northwest,showers may be quite
      frequent with near normal temperatures, and generally breezy. Further
      south, temperatures will gradually rise into the warm category, and
      there is an increasing risk of some thundery showers. However, sunny
      spells are expected between any showers.
      Updated: 1119 on Wed 16 May 2007

      So bring Wellies, waterproofs and a smile. Cos it looks like it's gonna be similar to last year.

      See you there Sunday

      Rob

    • Annette Gliwa

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2007
          On 16/05/07, robfirey <robfirey@...> wrote:

          > Hi ya
          >
          > thought some of you may be interested in this
          >
          > Hi all,

          As you might expect I've been keeping an eye on weather forecasts both on
          the BBC and MetCheck.com - and neither seems to be able to make up their
          mind. Metcheck is looking particularly positive at the moment showing sun
          all week! Still, you can't really believe forecasts for more than a few
          days so we'll see.... Whatever happens hope to see some of you there; we
          have a woodburner for any cold nights and a bigger and brighter cafe tent
          than last year. Me and Alex are the only people apart from Ian to go to
          every single Bungay, and we've seen all kinds of weather over the years -
          I'd very much doubt it's going to be similar to anything!

          Cheers