Urban Lawn festival

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I've been asked by some friends in the Axminster area if I know
      who is doing fire shows/juggling/circus workshops at this years
      "Urban Lawn festival" <http://www.urbanlawns.com/>

      The website is a bit vague - does anyone want to put their hand
      up as being down to do this gig?

      If you don't want to say so publicly for some reason (contractual
      or other) please email me off list.

      Ta muchly!

      Help me collect 100 Signed Jugging Promotional Photos!
      http://100jugglers.org 14 down, 86 to go
      Queue: 1 scanned and ready to go, 2 awaiting scanning
    • James Prior
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Thanks to Paul for asking, but I think I've tracked it down to FLAME
        http://www.flamefireshows.com - not sure I've ever seen them before but I'll
        find out in a few weeks.

        J.